Re: So this is why I get so much blog spam...

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Viper wrote:
>
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> There appears to be some reduction since rel="nofollow" was issued.
>>> I might be wrong about this as there are misleading factors. What
>>> was that newsletter?
>>>
>>> Roy
>>
>> The blog spamming is being sold by Maryanne Myers mmyers2k@yahoo.com
>
> So if that devil is conducting business, do you reckon I can pay
> money for that spam to come to an end. It is tempting to attack that
> E-mail account, but since it's owned by Yahoo, it's easily
> replaceable.
>
> Roy

I wont give her other email or the domain because some spammers reading this
will end up paying her to let them spam blogs. But Maryanne Myers is a nasty
person she runs a Yahoo spam list too. Says she has a million or so Yahoo
and MSN/AOL emails that have opted in to her list. If you get spammed by one
of her "affiliates" and complain she goes off and threatens to file a
lawsuit against you.

Oh and she has lost a Paypal account in the past by running one of them
"send $ to this email and $ to this one and youll be added to the
randomizer" scams. Plus she has sold that IP spam thing that spams millions
of IP addys.

--
Boycott Bravenet.com for spam support!
Suggest blocking 65.39.176.0 - 65.39.176.255