Re: Horde email and cpanel

  • Subject: Re: Horde email and cpanel
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 04:56:44 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.www.webmaster
jon wrote:

> Hello,
> I am currently using cpanel and for my email I use horde which is not to
> bad. The problem that I am having is that it seems it can't receive
> pictures. Is there some setting somewhere that I need to set that I can't
> find.
> thank you

It sounds as if you are using an old version of Horde. Pictures will not be
displayed. All attachment need to be downloaded in quite a laborious way.
There can be seen near the subject line of the message being viewed.

If you are using an outdated Horde version, be cautious when upgrading. The
settings do not reside on your home directory and they will most likely be
lost with the upgrade.

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com