Re: Smelly Laptop

  • Subject: Re: Smelly Laptop
  • From: "Dennis Pogson" <dennis_nospampogson@ntlworld.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 09:59:41 GMT
  • Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.laptops

http://www.andrewsavory.com/blog/archives/images/dc_powerbook_smell-thumb.jp

> Roy

Strange how we humans swear by the products of the cosmetics industry to get
rid of smells on our bodies, but woould never dream of using these upon
inanmate objects.

Use a little aftershave on a clean duster and repeat as necessary until the
laptop smells OK. It works!