Re: How to customize mouse gesture in KDE?

  • Subject: Re: How to customize mouse gesture in KDE?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 02:34:51 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.windows.x.kde
Leonardo wrote:

> Hello Andrew Kar,
>

>> Now lets try real hard.... Where do you think it *might* be defined? Lets
>> go real crazy and just guess that it might be in the KDE control-centre
>> under... Oh, I don't know maybe something to do with the keyboard? Hmm.
>> lets go out on a limb here, what are keyboards usually changed
>> for...language layouts, shortcuts...
>>
>> Damn this is to hard for me ; I'd better go and RTFM (Read The Fine
>> Manual)
>
> I tried that. I saw many things about Shortcuts using just keyboard.
> But nothing that mix Keyboard and Mouse together to result an action
> (like minimize).
>
> I searched the manual, google, a many buglist and mailing list.
>
> If it really exist in control panel, would you please tell me where,
> for example,
> ALT+left button = Move windows
> is defined?
>
> Would you help me and help many other users that could have the same
> question?
>
> Thank you.

I agree with Leonardo on this. I think that while shortcuts are accessible
from control-center, they are not flexible enough. As well as these, I run
xbindkeys to handle individual applications. I would love to be able to
configure something simple for minimise and close.

If you find a solution, will you please let us know?

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com