Re: When does Google reevaluate PR?

  • Subject: Re: When does Google reevaluate PR?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 05:56:12 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
John Bokma wrote:

> But how fast will it keep on growing?

In terms of space -- greatly. Storage becomes cheaper and cheaper. I get
half a gig with my current hosts. This means that more people will upload
extensive galleries and even videos. Google already intend to index videos
somehow.

> Also, how many people will stay on
> the net? Isn't there already a huge graveyard of sites?

I sometimes wonder if there will be an 'Internet anticlimax'. Maybe, just
maybe, people will wake up some day and realise that all remains the same
in cyberspace. People might come outside and appreciate nature as if it
were the greatest IMAX picture. Talking to people will suddenly appear like
a much richer experience than instant messaging.

Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com