Re: When does Google reevaluate PR?

  • Subject: Re: When does Google reevaluate PR?
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 03:30:00 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Grant wrote:

> My site has not been up long at my new web address. My previous url
> that lasted several years died a no-traffic death.
>
> It has been listed by Google.
>
> How often does Google reassign PR ranks?
>
> Thanks.

I estimated this to be about 3 months, but nobody knows for sure. Google
aspiration is to decrease this frequency and they probably do. One day they
hope to crawl the entire Web (and update indices) every single day. I am
sceptic about it because the Web is growing far too quickly to conquer.

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/03/04/google-refresh-cycles/