Re: Microsoft use linux in-house

On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 17:41:41 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> http://www.linuxworld.com.au/index.php/id;754084996;fp;2;fpid;1
>
> <snip>
>
> The next time Bill Gates sends an e-mail through Microsoft's shiny new
> Wireless LAN it will be passed through a behind-the-scenes Linux-based
> network appliance.

While that's interesting, I can't find a single reference to their products
using Linux on their entire web site.  The only possible hint is that they
have hired Linux software engineers in the past, though that could be for
any number of reasons.

So, if they're a linux based appliance, why don't they have a link to
download their GPL derived software?