Re: Which way is better to change my domain name so it doesn't affect my search engine rankings?

  • Subject: Re: Which way is better to change my domain name so it doesn't affect my search engine rankings?
  • From: "pm3009" <pm3009@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 9 Nov 2005 02:21:59 -0800
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Thanks for your response Roy.  Sorry if my note was confusing, I didn't
ask Godaddy if I could delete my old domain name, I am going to keep it
and just forward it to the new host/domain name. What they said was,
they couldn't keep my existing hosting account and assign my new domain
name to it.  Said I'd have to create a new hosting account with the new
domain name, then delete my old hosting account (but again...still
keeping my old domain name).

Thanks!
Pam