Re: Windows needs Microsoft to Defend Itself

> Now, is that not pathetic?
>
>   http://tinyurl.com/cle69
>
> When something is so terribly wrong, you come up with an entirely new
> product which is a merely patch to cover up for code spaghetti.

That's business.  Manufacture, package, market, and distribute fruit.
If it turns out to be all lemons, make lemonade.  Either way, you win.

> As I get past some offices, I see hours being spent on spyware scans and
> sanitation. It's no smiling matter when you see people sob, often
> requesting your help.

Whatever you do, make sure your file server doesn't go down while you're
in the middle of editing a large MS Project file.

--
Code is community.