Windows needs Microsoft to Defend Itself

Now, is that not pathetic?

  http://tinyurl.com/cle69

When something is so terribly wrong, you come up with an entirely new
product which is a merely patch to cover up for code spaghetti.

As I get past some offices, I see hours being spent on spyware scans and
sanitation. It's no smiling matter when you see people sob, often
requesting your help.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"
  3:10pm  up 47 days  3:24,  3 users,  load average: 0.23, 0.27, 0.29