[OT] sig comment (was: Re: Track Stats, not Users)

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005, Roy Schestowitz had in his sig:

> Roy S. Schestowitz      | "World ends in five minutes - please log out"

The difference between the United States and Atlantic Canada:

U.S. TV announcer:

   "We interrupt this program for an important announcement.  Scientists
    have discovered that the world is coming to an end at ten o'clock
    tonight.  Details in a moment but first a word from our sponsor."

Atlantic Canadian TV announcer:

   "We interrupt this program for an important announcement.  Scientists
    have discovered that the world is coming to an end at ten o'clock
    tonight, ten-thirty in Newfoundland."

--
``Why don't you find a more appropiate newsgroup to post this tripe into?
This is a meeting place for a totally differnt kind of "vision impairment".
off-topic religious/political post, March 28, 2005