Re: Justify and/or Hyphenate Plain Text - Tool Needed

__/ [Toby Inkster] on Sunday 16 October 2005 19:07 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Is it possible to take text such as the text I am composing at the very
>> moment and then, given some value of width, fit it to a rectangular
>> block where both justification (using space insertion) and hyphenation
>> (a la LaTeX) are  determined  wisely?
>
> In text/plain or text/html?

Just text would do. If I was ever to use that, it would serve UseNet
postings. I simply seek a small (and of course free as in beer) tool that
can do the simple task. Space insertion is simple, so hyphenation would be
a plus...

Many thanks in advance if you can suggest something, Toby. If nothing
exists, I might have to write my own, but I would rather not.