Datacenters Stabilising

Some days ago I posted about datacentres and Google cache, which appeared to
have been unaligned cross-site. A decent number of concerned readers (me
included) noticed that plenty of minus ones (N/A) got returned by the
datacentres, at least as reported by automated tools (I tried three, only
one of which was consistent).

The good news (I hope) is that some hours ago, the numbers began to
're-synchromise' and the SERP's began to return to normality (or "sanity" if
you like).

If you slid 'off the boards' earlier this month, expect this to change
shortly.

Apologies to those who don't give a damn about this, yet I know that several
people have reached the point of FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt) due to
that unfinished Google patch. I suppose that all PageRank updates (as
reported to toolbars and front-ends at least) will be completed shortly just
as well. No PageRank update has affected sites that I keep track of yet.

Speaking of MSN at PR2, when I first pointed out the unalignment across
datacentres, I actually chose MSN as arbitrary examples. It has many minus
ones as well and it is definitely not a site to be discarded.