Re: Information on the Recent Google Update

<snip>

<Centralising unrelated (or loosely-related) content in one generic
> domain is probably worse practice then selecting and accommodating
> meaningful 'chunks'.

You are pretty close yep unrelated is really biting people now. Plus they
link out to people then they link out to a few bad then those few bad are
horrible.

EX.

Site A links to site B and B back to A, B links to site C and C back, then C
links out to crap like D and D now becomes in relation to both A and B, even
though A didn't link with B. But in a way they did. This is what I have been
watching for I don't know for almost a year, and within the last 2 updates I
am seeing it looking like people are describing as they have been penalized
for recips, but it isn't really the recips.

Stacey