Re: Banning pages from google, yahoo etc. - how???

  • Subject: Re: Banning pages from google, yahoo etc. - how???
  • From: Davémon <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:37:59 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
Roy Schestowitz wrote:

Controlling information directly or indirectly is a burden and Google will have to find a way to serve people's requirement for information without being portrayed as evil. It'll get worse, I promise you...

...worse than Google trying to *expose children to neo-nazi ideology*?

Tove Jansson wrote and drew the childrens books The Moomins, sweet innocent hippo people, and illustrated JRR Tolkiens internationall best selling childrens story 'the hobbit' in the 1960's.

Searching for this with "tove jansson hobbit" (no quotemarks).

#3 in google is a *white supremacist forum*.

of course I don't really believe Googly is doing that on purpose!

--

Davémon
http://www.nightsoil.co.uk