Re: Synchronising Palm with Outlook on 2 PCs

__/ [Martin] on Friday 28 October 2005 11:37 \__

> Hi,
>
> Are there any issues around synchronising a Palm Tungsten T3 with
> Outlook on 2 different PCs (home and work)? Am I likely to have trouble
> with duplicate records?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Martin

...Not if you ensure that you synchronise at the end of each session with
each PC. If you speak about a home PC and a work PC, make sure you
religiously synchronise before any departure. It's really as simple as that.
Needless to say, resolve conflicts locally if/when they arise.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"
  5:50pm  up 64 days  3:05,  5 users,  load average: 0.14, 0.24, 0.25