Re: Page rank

__/ [johnny15] on Friday 28 October 2005 16:51 \__

> Embarassed by the slightly trigger happy finger....well it is the
> weekend!!!

I know, I know. I was just trying to be folksy, but it doesn't seem right in
texual form.

> Is it worth getting links from directories directly related to your
> industry even if they want reciprocal links, as it is often bounded
> around that they do not help much.

Getting  links  from good directories can be hard and time-consuming.  You
are then tied up to the process of checking the reciprocity of links peri-
odically.  Although some would strongly disagree with me, I think that you
should  leave aside directories, unless your site is very professional and
topical.

> Johnny15

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Black holes are where God is divided by zero"
  4:50pm  up 64 days  2:05,  5 users,  load average: 0.21, 0.17, 0.08