Message ID Disclaimer

To add context to this message (for the sake of others who will skimp it),
message-id.net is a little tool that Toby set up in order for people to
refer to UseNet threads rather easily. For example, I have just referred
someone to http://message-id.net/deu8eh$5me$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx , which
conveniently enough, has a simple and clean structure.

However, doesn't that 'scrape' Google content in the sense that it
encapsulates it in a frame? I do not want to 'spread' many such addresses
all over UseNet if it will draw the wrath of Google (my name is bound to
these posts). Can you please comment or add a site disclaimer?

Ta,