Re: Wikipedia on 2600

__/ [ToYKillAS] on Saturday 03 September 2005 09:25 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> __/ [ToYKillAS] on Friday 02 September 2005 20:56 \__
>>>
>>>huh ???? why *Wiki* §?
>>

>> I still consider Wikipedia to be a wee bit more reliable than the
>> remainder of the Web, especially when it comes to certain topics.
>>
>> It turns out that I am definitely not the only one to favour Wikipedia.
>>
>> Roy
>>

> why *Roy* /?./??

No, not Slashdot (if that was meant).

In a different newsgroup, we had a very long discussion about the issue of
reliability of sources. It was only a few weeks ago as a matter of fact:

http://www.schestowitz.com/UseNet/2005/August_2005_2/msg00182.html

Have a look at the references for some better context. The subject line
reflects on the starting point of that entire thread.