Re: Flash and Frames in Sites

__/ [David Dorward] on Sunday 04 September 2005 10:26 \__

>> The text "If your browser does not support Flash, click here"
>
> I said _with_ what, not _on_ what. Not everybody uses a pointing device. A
> basic point of HTML authoring style is "Avoid talking about mechanics".

That's a good point, which very few pay attention too (see quote in
signature). Could you not use TAB to jump between elements or links though?

I am a big fan of accesskeys, which I even use excessively. Unfortunately,
there are collisions involved with them. I have other accelerator
collisions already (at O/S-level).

>> Please get a feel for the entire /context/ of the message.
>
> Please notice I was responding to wallster's praise, not to your post.

That's a relief. *smile*

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
  5:50pm  up 11 days  6:01,  3 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.37, 0.41