Re: Nintendo DS with PalmOS plugin?

__/ [Carl Fink] on Saturday 10 September 2005 14:32 \__

> I came across a reference to a planned product that converts the DS into a
> Palm PDA.  Anyone here have inside info?  I like the form factor of the DS
> and it's a lot of power and screen for the price, even if I don't play
> games.

The opposite exists too by the way. There is a GameBoy emulator for the Palm
with planty of ROM's available. It's been around for quite some time as
well < http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/01/04/gameboy-on-palm/
>.

As Palm O/S rests it awaits a superior Linux 'armour' to replace the vacuum.
In the mean time, let us play Super Mario and anticipate the prosperous
future of Linux-powered Palm homebred devices.

[if you don't follow the latter argument, please catch up with the recent
takeover news]