Re: LeechFTP

__/ [Blinky the Shark] on Sunday 11 September 2005 07:00 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Last month I wrote a review focusing on Linux FTP clients, so if you
>> have interest <
>> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/08/01/firefox-ftp/
>
> If you have any interest in adding one more to your list, have a look at
> LeechFTP, he client on which I settled and used for quite a while before
> I left Windows.

I used that one too, but only very briefly. I think it wasn't working too
well. I was exprimenting with a lot of FTP clients from Tucows and CNET
(download.com) back when MP3's needed to be fetched from FTP's, years
before Napsters et al. (P2P) were conceived.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: 85% of plant life in in the oceans
  7:45am  up 17 days  6:13,  3 users,  load average: 2.00, 1.55, 1.65