Re: Dabs Are Terrible

  • Subject: Re: Dabs Are Terrible
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:44:04 +0100
  • Newsgroups: uk.comp.misc

ofn01 wrote:

> Dabs have an absolutely terrible reputation on this site:
> http://www.romulus2.com/feedback/company.php?17

Thanks for that. I am glad to have found out that I am not alone in this,
but all the same I have become more worried too. *sigh*

Jack Ouzzi added:

> Hmmm Looks like I have been lucky then and maybe my lucky beans are
> running out ...

Yes, it appears so. When I said that others have been more fortunate I was
referring to Alan from the UK Linux group. He bought the exact same
computer and got it the following day. No complaints either...

Roy

PS - message title changed to attract more attention from search engines and
serve as a red flag.

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | $> apt-get -not windows
  5:35pm  up 17 days 16:03,  3 users,  load average: 0.62, 0.46, 0.57