Re: Dabs Disappointment

  • Subject: Re: Dabs Disappointment
  • From: "Martin Goodall" <megabit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:48:11 +0000 (UTC)
  • Newsgroups: uk.comp.misc
I used to buy bits for my Acorn puters years ago when Dabs was called
Dabhand and traded fron the first floor of a terrace house outside
Manchester, then the sole owner could not do enough for me...I suggest you
try to e-mail him...he is or used to be a straight guy...now I always buy
fron CCL computers in Bradford...I live local to them but on occasions have
used their mail order service and goods ordered before 3.00pm have always
arrived next working day without fail...just thouight it might help a few of
you on here and no I do not have any connection with CCL