Re: "Failure" in Google

__/ [Mikkel Moldrup-Lakjer] on Saturday 17 September 2005 08:22 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>>I think they had some precedence on their side. From what I can recall,
>>>Google used some humour when searching for the term "weapons of mass
>>>destruction". I suspect it wasn't a case of Googlebombing either. I can
>>>chase an E-mail that was sent to me on the subject (about 2 years ago)
>>>and tell you what that was about. Maybe no results were returned (i.e.
>>>"Nothing found"), but I'm not sure.
>
> You need not seach any more. I already mentioned the page which used to
> be no. one in another post in this thread:
> http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ (remember to look closely)
>
>> Okay, I couldn't help writing about it:
>>
>> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/09/17/googlebombing/
>>
>> I love that picture!
>
> Yearh, where did you get that?
>
> Mikkel

Follow the picture. It's a hyperlink to a very hilarious HotLinking story.
Here are another 3 HotLinking stories:

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/09/05/hotlink-revenge/

http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2005/06/02/bandwidth-thieves/

http://www.schestowitz.com/UseNet/2005/May_2005/msg00096.html

Roy S. Schestowitz      | (S)oftware (U)nd (S)ystem(E)ntwicklung
  3:10pm  up 23 days  3:24,  3 users,  load average: 0.47, 0.67, 0.58