IE Puts Win32 in Jeopardy

Smile. It's our turn to have that evil grin, having noticed that an entire
operating system is in jeopardy. To all the recent IEtrolls, here is the
situation:

http://tinyurl.com/czurv

     "The flaw is not wormable but allows for the remote execution (of code)
     with some level of end-user intervention," said Mike Puterbaugh,
     eEye's senior director of product marketing.

Time to revise that user privileges machanism, don't you think? There was an
announcement some months ago about a *nix-like access control. Maybe
Microsoft should worry about SHA1 once they have managed to keep away
scripting that penetrates underneath an authentication step.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "How do I set my laser printer on stun?"
  5:50pm  up 23 days  6:04,  2 users,  load average: 1.01, 0.61, 0.51