Re: Multiple datebooks on one device

  • Subject: Re: Multiple datebooks on one device
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 05:23:48 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.sys.palmtops
__/ [Mirko Grewing] on Tuesday 20 September 2005 20:34 \__

> asustiel@xxxxxxxxx:
>
>> Does any device, palm OS or add-on software support multiple datebooks,
>> such as home and office, on one handheld?
>
> Categories exists to serve in that way! ;)

Unfortunately, these were only introduced in later versions of Palm O/S. If
I try to set up categories in my Desktop side (version 4.1), the Tungsten
goes mad as it fails to interpret the data. It is worth checking whether
the OP's version of Palm O/S supports it /before/ messing up the data.

Just my two cents added to an already fine answer...

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Previous signature has been conceded
  5:20am  up 26 days 17:34,  3 users,  load average: 0.72, 0.50, 0.39