Re: Outlook Replacement for two PC's

> I was about to leave it at that or simply point to some organisational
> tools
> I am aware of already. However, having been notified about a brand new
> service, I thought I'd mention it:
>
> http://zimbra.com/
>
> Go to the demo and 'drive' it for a couple of minutes.
>
> Hope it helps,
>
> Roy

I looked at the page,  and it's neat, but too much for me. First of all, it
looks like code, not  exe. It seems to only online, and I need to have
access all the time.

I'm trying KeySuite, a superset of Pocket Mirror. Looks pretty good, but
still it claims that contacts that haven't been touched in years have
changed on BOTH the Palm and the PC.

Oh well....

John