Re: [Mews] People Love Internet Explorer

Roy Schestowitz blithely blithered
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Different people love Internet Explorer for different reasons. Some like
>| the fact that it allows you to install all sorts of fascinating software.
>| Some like its stability. Some like the innovative interface. In fact, these
>| are brilliant reasons to love what is surely one of the most inspired
>| computing triumphs of the past twenty years.
>|
>| The sheer range of programs I now have installed is incredible. All I need
>| to do is type some random phrases into Google, choose some appropriate
>| sites, and within minutes I'll have some of the most varied pieces of code
>| around. Now, that's simply unbeatable - it's free, and I only have to visit
>| a single site to get programs installed automatically - the process is so
>| smooth, you don't even notice.
> `----
>
> http://www.free-bees.co.uk/articles/iloveie/

Results 1 - 7 of about 22 for "Why I Love Internet Explorer". (0.64
seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 15,700 for "Why I Love Firefox". (0.29 seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 2,010 for "Why I Love Opera". (0.72 seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 62 for "Why I Love Safari". (1.13 seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 330 for "Why I Love Mozilla". (0.58 seconds)

Results 1 - 10 of about 32 for "Why I Love Netscape". (0.91 seconds)

Now why would the browser that won the browser wars to become the most
popular browser on the planet have less fans than the one it won
against? Eight years ago no less! My own website stats say Explorer is
used three times more than all other browsers combined, and I recommend
Firefox to my customers and community. So come on Explorer lovers! Speak
up! There must be *someone* out there who says "Explorer is the best"
and have reasons why!

--
An eye in a blue face
Saw an eye in a green face.