Re: How to Juice Up a Site's Rank

  • Subject: Re: How to Juice Up a Site's Rank
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 08:33:45 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ canadafred ] on Thursday 27 April 2006 23:58 \__

> <spamhotmail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
> <sniptz>
>
>   A friendly notice to a GoogleGrouper :
>   Before replying to Usenet messages, please click Show Options
>   and use that Reply link. This will facilitate a way for you to post
>   your message here using better Usenet etiquette.
>
>> How to Juice Up a Site's Rank
>
> <snoptz>
>
> Overly simplistic and incomplete.
>
> I wonder if maybe you just come back from a guru led SEO conference and
> your "adrenaline Google juices" are running a little a-peak still?

It seems as though the author got too excited about the "Googlejuice" slang
and decided to write a whole shallow article about it. It doesn't reflect
positively on the Washington Post.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
  8:30am  up  15:35,  12 users,  load average: 0.31, 0.46, 0.45