Re: Reuters Partners With Novell to Offer Reuters Market Data System on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server

__/ [ John A. Bailo ] on Thursday 27 April 2006 00:34 \__

> Stephen Fairchild wrote:

>>>It was almost at $10 back in February, so...
>>>

>> Glad I wasn't holding any of their shares back then.  :)
>
> Guess only a few advocates such as myself put their money where their
> mouth is.

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/browse_frm/thread/7ccb859ecd89b41d/13bf7a233c195d4d?lnk=st&q=bailo+money+wallet&rnum=2#13bf7a233c195d4d

Aragorn:

,----[ Quote ]
| I've never had a problem with John Bailo myself, except when hesuddenly
| turned /lame/ - I have no other word for it a this stage, although I
| don't wish to insult John either - there for a moment and began asking
| how his wallet can benefit from using GNU/Linux.
`----

Shame on your, Bailo. I remember that statement very well.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Vista: as the reputation of "Longhorn" was mucked
  6:30am  up 4 days 15:41,  9 users,  load average: 0.37, 0.75, 0.75