Re: What is this thing spidering my site?

On Wed, 2 Aug 2006 07:17:58 +0200, "Stacey"
<Remove-the-Y-stacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>"canadafred" <canadian_web@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
><snip>
>
>> Oops I didn't read the end of your post, I guess you knew that Apache
>> installation shit already. That's it man, I'm just going to go to bed
>> now. Good night Roy and good luck with your crawler dude.
>>
>> --
>> Google Blues - Fred
>
>Hi Fred , it is morning here now.:-) Just after 7 AM.:-)
>
>Stacey

Stacey never sleeps! Actually I'm slowly, I think, getting better at
staying awake now, I didn't sleep at all during yesterday daytime so
maybe my CPAP is doing some good.

BB
--

http://www.kruse.co.uk/seo-services.htm