Re: [News] One-Trillion-Transistor Editor... Requires Linux

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Wednesday 02 August 2006 08:59 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Layout Editor Redraws One Trillion Transistor Chip in Real Time
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | Last week at the 2006 DAC, Micro Magic demonstrated that its MAX layout
>> | editor is capable of redisplaying in real time an integrated circuit
>> | (IC) design with over one trillion transistors... The software operates
>> | only on the Linux platform.
>> `----
>>
>>                 http://www.linuxelectrons.com/article.php/2006080119535726
>
> I think they have made a mistake, see the transister node 1,265,789 from
> the left and 10,335,908 down? Looks like a short circuit to me.

I'll go get my glasses. *smile*

(I don't really wear glasses though)

--
GNU/Linux is beautiful. < http://youtube.com/watch?v=lawkc3jH3ws >
Tasks: 135 total,   2 running, 131 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie