Re: [News] Microsoft Tells OEM's How to Design Vista-Tailored Computers

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Wednesday 02 August 2006 03:00 \__

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Sinister Midget
> <phydeaux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Wed, 02 Aug 2006 00:39:37 GMT
> <im85q3-4pl.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> On 2006-08-01, The Ghost In The Machine <ewill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> posted something concerning:
>>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Roy Schestowitz
>>><newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>  wrote
>>> on Tue, 01 Aug 2006 04:11:12 +0100

>>> OK, dumb question -- how is that 60% figure arrived at? :-)

When I first read this, I believe this came from Jim Allchin--that who
intends to retire when the Pig hits the shelves.

http://www.smarthouse.com.au/Computing/Platforms?Article=/Computing/Platforms/R7G5G6U4