Re: Google "cached" link has disappeared

__/ [ Josiah ] on Thursday 03 August 2006 14:57 \__

> Hello,
>
> This is probably overly simple, but for some reason, when I do a google
> search, the "cached, similar pages" links are no longer showing up?
> How do I get them back?
>
> Thank you!!

Is this behaviour consistent as you try many differnet seearch results? Have
you tried different datacentres? Any plugins/extensions on your Web browser
(e.g. BetterSearch)? Some would modify search results layout, using CSS
selectors and/or rewrites.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows XP: Dude, where's my RAM?
Tasks: 139 total,   2 running, 134 sleeping,   0 stopped,   3 zombie