Re: [News] Microsoft's Media Player (Zune) Begins Shedding Features

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Friday 04 August 2006 16:00 \__

http://www.macsimumnews.com/index.php/archive/zune_already_problematic_the_ipod_killer_wont_offer_video_at_launch/

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/08/01/zune_specs_design_mock-up/