Re: [News] Open Source Reaches Governments

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Friday 04 August 2006 19:00 \__

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Roy Schestowitz
> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Fri, 04 Aug 2006 16:07:36 +0100
> <1395295.eg1VrQ0QL8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> __/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Friday 04 August 2006 16:00 \__
>>
>>> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Roy Schestowitz
>>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>>  wrote
>>> on Fri, 04 Aug 2006 04:18:08 +0100

>>> A quibble: SCO *attempted* to create a perception --
>>> and failed miserably. :-)
>>
>> True. But what about the three years of uncertainty that loomed over? And
>> some of the claims are still hanging in the air (albeit SCO have stooped
>> very low... claiming that IBM concealed key evidence and cloaked all
>> wrongdoing).
>
> Heh...good luck to SCO proving that one.  IBM must be laughing their
> heads off -- or the lawyerly equivalent thereof. ;-)

More like I-anal (I am not a lawyer). They laugh their arses off!

best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Viruses to Linux are like cancer to a shark
Swap:  1036184k total,   283072k used,   753112k free,    87436k cached