Re: Google Adding Previously Dropped Pages

  • Subject: Re: Google Adding Previously Dropped Pages
  • From: John Bokma <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 7 Aug 2006 07:52:45 GMT
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines

> __/ [ John Bokma ] on Monday 07 August 2006 06:28 \__

[..]

> Ever  since  that/those blackhat/s with 10 billion  subsites
> hit  the Web I have never been able to 'recuperate'.

I, shortly, after they dropped that spammer. But also before he was in the
picture site: didn't work IIRC. Things changed by the end of January IIRC.

> Google
> hasn't  indexed  as  much,  nor has  it  delivered  as  many
> referrals since. That all began around March this year (some
> Webmasters  got  dropped earlier). All in all, I agree  with
> John.  Just  ignore  these  numbers, but  things  appear  to
> stablise  gradually.

Yup, I have the same feeling, slowly things seem to go back to usual.
Pages get picked up at normal speed (or close to) is my experience for the
past month or so.

--
John      Perl programmer: http://johnbokma.com/perl/perlprogrammer.html

TextPad+TortoiseSVN:http://johnbokma.com/textpad/textpad-subversion.html