Re: [News] "Operating Systems Need to Disappear"

__/ [ Paul Hovnanian P.E. ] on Tuesday 08 August 2006 21:44 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>> __/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Tuesday 08 August 2006 04:00 \__
>>
>> > In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Paul Hovnanian P.E.
>> > <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> >  wrote
>> > on Mon, 07 Aug 2006 18:29:11 -0700

>> > As long as it's not greasy. :-)  But it is a colossal mess,
>> > and full of magic words and phrases, and lots of little
>> > guys throwing rather nasty things.  I've not seen any huge
>> > green fierce snakes in there yet, but there might as well be.
>>
>> Ballmer is no little guy. And there is nothing nasty about fine furniture.
>
> They have begun a policy of tying his tire to a ceiling rafter.
>
> If I'm not mistaken, I saw him wandering into the local coffee shop with
> a cast on his foot some time ago. That furniture is tougher than he
> thinks.

Better kick it than cause harm to somebody else by throwing it! *smile*

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      | Real E-mail -> Harvest -> Fraud -> Spammers profit
roy      pts/5        cg001a.halls.man Tue Aug  8 06:58   still logged in