[News] PC-BSD and Fedora Become User-Friendly (Digest)

PC-BSD: The Most Beginner Friendly OS

,----[ Quote ]
| From PC-BSD's roadmap to their default installation, I honestly feel
| good about where these guys are headed with their take on FreeBSD.
| This operating system has it all: support both from the professional
| level as well as that of the community, the ability to install Linux
| software, thanks to the binary compatibility layer, and of course -
| speed. Understand for most people, the speed factor is more or less a
| matter of opinion. But I have found that in some areas, it felt faster
| at the core level. Maybe I just had too much coffee that day? Either
| way, I totally recommend PC-BSD for anyone wanting to take a step into
| the wild side. FreeBSD, it's not just for geeks anymore...
`----

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2287&Itemid=449&limit=1&limitstart=2

Fedora Promises More Friendly Its Core 6 Server OS

,----[ Quote ]
`----

                        http://www.dawhb.com/?p=83