Re: [News] Forbes: Windows Vista Leads to Domino Effect

begin  risky.vbs
	<0wnFg.6970$395.2848@edtnps90>,
	"Oliver Wong" <owong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>> Why is it taking so long to deliver an XP service pack with a new
>> theme?  It would take over a year just to test...
>
>     It's dishonest for you to call Vista "an XP service pack with a
> new theme".

Why? What is vista going to offer other than yet another GUI
interface? Please tell us. From what I've read it's still the same,
insecure by design, OS that has plagued the world for a decade and
more.

--
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as
false, and by rulers as useful." -- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)