Re: Google Jamming Yahoo again Go get em boyz

  • Subject: Re: Google Jamming Yahoo again Go get em boyz
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 09:16:16 +0100
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines
__/ [ Paul ] on Thursday 17 August 2006 01:34 \__

> On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 00:22:22 GMT, "edinny" <ralphyboy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>I guess goog isn't getting that many click throughs.
>>So they have to jam Yahoo and get more traffic to google.
>
> What is it with you and google jamming ?
> You come here time after time with this crap.

What was the name of a programming contest that Google is organising
annually? One of them is starting soon. I think it's called Google Code Jam
or something like that... can't recall. I could google it, but I might get
suit for fowl language and trademark violation.

Jamming Yahoo? *LOL* I think the OP is just paranoid. The tubes have enough
capacity for all of us... at least until that senator jams them.