Re: WGA fails again - spectacularly!

  • Subject: Re: WGA fails again - spectacularly!
  • From: "nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 14 Aug 2006 01:38:25 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
> He looks like a right scmuck there and clearly has an agenda. How

Don't you know how to argue a point without calling someone a schmuck?
You make some valid points some times but you make it easy to ignore
that because of your personal attacks.  And I judge by your earlier
post that you approve of hauling out people's private lives for
ridicule as a proper means of advocacy.  I keep looking for a Windows
advocate here who is not mean-spirited.  There may be one, but he's not
you.