Re: [News] Latest iTunes DRM Backward Engineered

begin  oe_protect.scr
> QTFairUse6: is Hymn finally back to strip FairPlay on iTunes 6?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Remember Hymn? You should, back in the day (like, um, 2004) it allowed you
>| to strip the FairPlay DRM right off iTunes Music Store bought files just
>| like that; well, it's been a long time in coming, but a new app called
>| QTFairUse6 looks like it can now be used (with some amount of difficulty)
>| to dump iTunes version 6.0.4 - 6.0.5 files of their chastely protection.
> `----
>
> http://www.engadget.com/2006/08/29/hymn-is-back-fairplay-on-itunes-6-finally-cracked/
>
> In France, this could take you to prison.

And quite right too!  I'm surprised your head isn't remove with an MPAA
guillotine.  Can't have people listening to music they've paid for on
the device of their choice, now, can we, citizen bidet?

If you notice that a person is deceiving you, they must not be
deceiving you very well.