Re: [News] Linux Does Home Theater, Lowers Cost

__/ [ Linonut ] on Tuesday 29 August 2006 11:00 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> Look at Gates struggling to get Windows Media Center to work...
>>
>> http://youtube.com/watch?v=Io2hFkr7UJA
>
> Has Conan been killed yet?

You mean, for the embarrassment? I used to like his show, but it was
sometimes as dull as Conan. That's why he never got Leno's timeslot.

> Nice sig-monster, too.

This talk of revenge assassination reminds me of the video that led me to
Conan's show.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ucd90Fwd4TY

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Windows XP: Dude, where's my RAM?
         run-level 5  Jul 20 12:15                   last=S