Re: Brand-New Linux Commercial from Novell

__/ [ casioculture@xxxxxxxxx ] on Monday 28 August 2006 01:34 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> http://cache.novell.com/cached/video/linuxworld06/sle10_geeko.mpg
>> http://cache.novell.com/cached/video/linuxworld06/sle10_geeko.ogg
>
> What's with the reptiles, I'm scared of reptiles, does no body care?
> I'm still trying to get rid of Konqi without breaking my KDE.

If you think that's bad, you ought to see some of the scary reptiles that are
featured in OpenSUSE test builds. I couldn't find a link to the mailing
lists, but I raised this issue yesterday < http://tinyurl.com/h9mk7 >. It's
like you wouldn't want to watch your machine while it's booting the alpha...
and not because of the possibility of a kernel panic.