Re: [News] ODF Accessibility FUD in Massachusetts - Progress is Being Made

__/ [ BearItAll ] on Thursday 24 August 2006 08:45 \__

http://www.consortiuminfo.org/standardsblog/article.php?story=20060823131715736

> ODF is just xml based, those magnifyers must be able to work with normal
> web browser displays, so I can't see this as a serious problem. Not
> something that should be used to delay Massachusetts take up of it anyway.
>
> I use ODF as default all the the time now, except for those documents that
> I have to share at work,

You should encourage coworkers to use the ISO standards. Is done tacfully, it
should work. *smile* Have a copy-and-phrase paragraph to append to messages.