Re: (OT) Swedish TV

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ alt ] on Wednesday 23 August 2006 02:01 \__
>
>> On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:25:43 +0100, Mark Kent wrote:
>>
>>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> and how is that a problem? ;-)
>>
>> sounds like encouragement ;-)
>
> *LOL*
>
> Not when you try to exercise. Besides, it's rather embarrassing when there
> are women going about.

Oh, I dunno; most women I know really like pr0n.  Probable only some
of the virgins/very very inexperienced onces feel threatened by it,
but then they feel threatened by all kinds of things ;-)

> And you never knew where the groaning and moaning is
> coming from...

Hehe - fair point :-)

The number of arguments is unimportant unless some of them are correct.
		-- Ralph Hartley