Re: Windows Vista Will Wipe Linux Partitions

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006 at 22:20 GMT, Darth Chaos <DarthChaosofRSPW@xxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:

> You know what? I hope Microsoft gets involved in an Enron-type scandal,
> with Steve Ballmer put in prison for life (only to die "under
> mysterious circumstances")...of course Bill and Melinda Gates would get
> off the hook because of their NWO - I mean UN - tax break - I mean the
> Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

It's all for a good cause. Honest. Just ask the Erikesque trolls:

http://www.seattleweekly.com/news/blogs/dailyweekly/2006/08/bill_gates_newspaper_guy.php

   What does it say about the dinosaur newspaper industry that the
   world's richest man is investing in it? According to an Aug. 8 filing
   with the Securities and Exchange Commission, MediaNews Group Inc. has a
   $597.3 million line of credit from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
   and other members of a lending consortium to finance its purchase of
   several San Francisco Bay Area newspapers. The filing does not
   specify exact amounts invested by the foundation or others
   consortium members which include banks and insurance companies.
   MediaNews, which publishes the Detroit News, Denver Post, and other
   dailies, recently bought four papers from the McClatchy Co. for $1
   billion. The deal was part of McClatchy's larger takeover of the
   now-defunct Knight-Ridder chain, buying 32 papers and selling off 11
   of them. (KR was the minority, 49.5 percent, owner of The Seattle
   Times, a stake now held by McClatchy, which also owns the Tacoma
   News Tribune, Bellingham Herald, Tri-City Herald and The Olympian).
   The Gates/consortium financing enabled MediaNews to complete its
   purchases of two of the largest Bay Area papers, the San Jose
   Mercury News and Contra Costa Times....

I'm guessing this is not going to influence any of the press coverage,
by any of these fine media institutions, of their generous works around
the world where they invest more for monopoly advertising and slavery
building than goes toward fixing the causes they celebrate. They don't
_need_ to buy good coverage. Right?

--
Randex: Innovative Microsoft peer-to-peer software.