Re: [News] PCLinuxOS is "Big Daddy"

Once upon a midnight dreary, while spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx pondered weak and
weary over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore...:

http://youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_sort=relevance&search_query=giant+haystack&search=Search

>> Turns out there's a band. Go figure...
>
> Aye, you might not get the reference though.
> Back in the 70s, ITV's "World of sport" regularely showed wrestling.
> (English wrestling, unlike the shit I've seen from WWF with all the
> terrible overacting overmuscled idiots, although still well known to be
> faked was a lot more convincing, iirc).
>
> Two of the main rivals back then were big daddy and giant haystacks.

ah, yes... then you had Fit Finlay (who since went over to WCW, now WWE but
I can't remember his stagename), Sammy Lee who partnered Shirley Crabtree
for a while then went and joined the FIFA soccer league, the late King Kong
Kirk (killed by Crabtree after a Daddy Splash went horribly wrong), the guy
who, after British wrestling was canned, went on the Blackpool circuit for
a few years then joined the WWF/WWE as Steve Regal...

Lots of names, there's loads more, but even though I watched it religiously
from the age of three until it was canned, I can't remember any more of
'em.
--
http://dotware.co.uk
You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change